Looking for an authentic, hope-filled speaker for your next event?
I love to give encouraging and relatable talks based on my own life experiences and Biblical truths. Below are a few of my favorite topics to share with others:
● The lie of perfection and how the gospel of grace sets you free to live authentically
● Stronghold demolition: how to identify demonic lies you actively believe and replace them with God's truth
● Breaking the cycle of self-Hate: how humility is not the same thing as being humiliated. Why godly humility cured my self loathing.
● Hiding in shame: everyone has done something they were ashamed of later. But hiding yourself away in shame is not God's best plan for you. In this topic I'll discuss how a relationship with the Triune God banishes shame.
● The weight of entitlement: God is not your genie, and that’s a good thing.
● Choosing to worship God even when you don’t feel like it. Learning how to choose praise and worship when life is hard/in the midst of trials
● Dealing with disappointment when God says, “No” and how to trust him when it doesn’t make sense
● Battling fear and worry
● The weapon of courage
● Overcoming comparison and discontentment: how gratitude and joy can become a normal part of your everyday life.
● The power of obedience and how it leads to Godly fruit in your life
● Forgiveness brings freedom: how choosing to let go of your pain and the wrongs people have committed against you actually benefit you.
● Abolishing idolatry: what modern-day idolatry looks like and how to overcome it.Message Me